NAVmoble - the pocket-sized ERP
Optimized for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Windows Mobile powered devices

Thursday, October 12, 2006

DevReach conference just finished

The first DevReach conference just finished and I'm back to my daily (and nightly activities :) )
I really enjoyed this 2 days . I liked the drinks, I liked the food - what more you may want from a dev conference :)
The content was pretty cool. Although, I could bear sessions that dig into deeper tech. matters , I may say the content was good enough. The interesting part was the Q&A panel first day, which turns out to be a live .NET Rocks!.
There was I great foreign speakers and few local guys as well. I really enjoyed all the sessions of Ted Neward - unfortunately he had 3 sessions only. I also liked the cool and easy session of Carl Franklin about RSS, Podcasting, and Syndication - I've learn some simple and valuable tips that I had no time to learn before. And hey , he had I great trick with playing cards at the end of the session and I'm really waiting to see if Carl will publish the code for it! :)
I liked the session of Hirsto Deshev about Atlas. I think the session was quite hard for most of the audience , but it was just what I needed.

Links:
Check out this interesting comments from Carl Franklin
See this pictures by Julie Lerman
Check out some comments and pictures by Sahil Malik











No comments: