NAVmoble - the pocket-sized ERP
Optimized for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Windows Mobile powered devices

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Android development training

I just finished the Android development course, which was developed and delivered in cooperation between Mobile Affairs and New Horizons in Sofia.  I had to present the Android developer story to the participants for 3 days and I we were able to cover most of the basic topics, which I think are must for every Android developer. We had theoretical sessions and practical exercises using the equipment provided by New Horizons. The interesting part was that most of the participant were coming from the .NET world  ( we had 2 Java-experienced participants also) , so we were able to make parallels between the two platforms and their own  tools and making the learning process more interesting.

It turns out that there is a demand for Android training around , so I guess we will continue to deliver even more training events dedicated to the Android development together with New Horizons in Sofia.

I was asked several times to cover more advanced topics by some guys, so I am already investigating the opportunity to organize more advanced events.

We will have events dedicates to Windows Phone 7 development together with New Horizons in the several  weeks, so stay tuned.

And hey, if someone from the latest Android development training was not able to obtain the source code of the labs, let me know and I will send it to you.



No comments: